Gold Coast Building Pest Inspections
Have you signed a contract yet? Don’t Risk Your Investment!
Get an easy Building & Pest Inspection from the expert team at Dan Purkis Pest Control!
Buying a house on the Gold Coast can be a stressful time – with all the meetings, papers to read and sign, & finance to organise, you don’t want to add the worry of whether or not the house you are buying is riddled with Termites! That’s why a Building & Pest Inspection is essential for any new buyer even if it’s going to an Auction.
At Dan Purkis Pest Control, we realise buying a new home can be very stressful regarding all the little things you need to do to get all your ducks in a row. And to organise a pre purchase pest inspection Gold Coast can be a pain. So to help you out we make all the calls. When you call us, that is the last call you will have to make. We make all the preparations in organising the inspection to go smoothly between you, the termite inspector/building inspector, and the real estate agent.
- We are Fully InsuredBuilding & Pest Inspections
- Servicing the Gold Coast & Tweed, Northern New South Wales
- Fast reports – sent through same day as the building & pest inspection!
- All of our expert Termite Inspectors are fully qualified and insured for your protection.
- We will thoroughly inspect the inside outside, in the roof void, the sub floor, gardens and fences on the property.
- Using the latest in thermal imaging and Microwave movement sensor technology, moisture detectors and also using time proven old school methods of detection.
- We will not only report on current problems but will also give you priceless hints on preventative maintenance in areas that there could be problems in the future. The old saying here is “a stich in time….
Your Gold Coast Building & Pest Inspection report will be emailed to you on the same day your inspection takes place, try our building and pest inspection Kingscliff, Tweed Heads, Casuarina & Murwillumbah.
We do prefer you to be present at the inspection so we can first hand show you any issues we find. In most cases there are a few minor issues that may sound bad on paper, but are actually easily fixed and if we can show you first hand you won’t be left guessing if the house you have fallen in love with is actually worth what you intend on paying for it. So, that’s our first free tip – ‘Be at the Building and Pest inspection’. We will work around you to get you there.
Simply put, a pre-purchase property inspection will allow you peace of mind that the property you are purchasing is worth the money you are investing.
We service all areas from Beenleigh, Upper Coomera, Nerang and Benowa through Palm Beach, Burleigh Heads as far south as Murwillumbah, Kingscliff, Pottsville and everywhere in between.